Your privacy is important to us
Protecting the privacy and confidentiality of personal information has always been a fundamental principle in our business relationships. We want you to know that Premium Staffing adheres to privacy legislation that governs what information may be collected, how it is used and how it is protected. This Privacy Statement explains our privacy policies and information handling practices.
Protecting your privacy means:
- We keep your personal information and the business you do with us in strict confidence
- We do not sell your personal information
- You have control over how we obtain, use, and give out personal information about you
- You have reasonable access to the personal information we have about you
- We respect your privacy when we market our services
Why we collect personal informationWe collect information in order to represent you for employment opportunities with our clients, to carry out contests or surveys, to administer our web site, and to provide information about our services. We understand that some of this information is personal. We collect, use and disclose personal information only for purposes that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances. The information we will collect from you includes, but is not limited to:
- Your personal profile via your resume and information supplied by you
- Your employment preferences, such as work location, salary, and other personal factors important to you
What we do with personal informationWhen you provide personal information to us in the form of a resume, references, complete a profile, the information will be stored in our secure database. We may use your personal information to:
- Match your profile against our clients’ requirements
- Contact you regarding profile matches
- Contact and obtain information about you from references supplied by you (upon your approval, see Your Information is Obtained or Used Only With Your Consent)
- Provide your information to clients (upon your approval, see Your Information is Obtained or Used Only With Your Consent)
- Improve our site and, where applicable, the services we offer
- We may send you information about our company and promotional material from some of our partners from time to time. If you have concerns about receiving occasional communication from us, please contact our Privacy Officer.
- For other similar or related purposes that are reasonably necessary for the proper management of Premium Staffing Solutions business.
Premium Staffing Solutions consultants/placementsWhen you are placed with one of our clients, we will collect additional information in order to complete the placement process. In addition, we will survey you to ensure that we are offering our consultants the best possible opportunities and to provide our clients with constructive feedback. We will survey clients to verify and confirm the information we currently have in your file and to ensure our consultants are consistently meeting client expectations.
Your information is obtained and used only with your consentWe want to assure you that any personal information you provide to Premium Staffing Solutions will remain completely confidential until you request otherwise, unless required by law. We do not sell or provide candidate or client information to third parties. We will always obtain your authorization to contact references and we will always contact you via email or telephone before we submit your profile to a client requirement.
Your consent can be express or impliedExpress consent can be verbal or written. You imply consent when we reasonably conclude that you have given consent by some action you have taken, or when you decide not to take action. For example, by providing your contact information, profile or other personal information to a recruitment specialist or through our web site, you are granting your consent to allow Premium Staffing Solutions to use your profile information in the matching process, and to contact you regarding any such matches.
You can withdraw your consent after you’ve given itWhile we would like your consent to continue to collect and use your information as outlined above, we want you to know that you do have choices. In addition, you can request to have your information removed from our database, or opt out of receiving optional future mailings at any time by contacting our Privacy Officer.
We protect your information from error, loss, and unauthorized accessOur employees who have access to your information are made aware of how to keep it confidential. Each employee is governed by policies regarding information handling. Only employees who require access to your information in the course of their duties will have access to your information.
We respect the confidential information that we receive from others and therefore will not release any personal information provided to us by third parties without their explicit authorization.
You can see and verify the accuracy of your informationYou can update your personal information at any time through our web site or by contacting Privacy Officer.
If you would like access to the personal information we have on file for you, we will ask you to put your request in writing. You will be given reasonable access to your personal information to verify or correct information. Every effort will be made to respond to your inquiry within 30 days. There may be circumstances where Premium Staffing Solutions will not provide you with access or may require additional time to meet your request, in which case you will be informed.